The award-winning MyFax service is designed for any kind of business, large or small, and the service can be tailored to suit your needs. Their reliability and security make them ideal for businesses where compliance with regulations is a necessity, including finance, insurance, healthcare, and real estate. Their software allows you to track faxes as they come or go from your organization, in real time. Subscribers can send and receive faxes over email, using the iOS app, or online. MyFax's parent company, J2, also owns the VoIP provider eVoice and the online storage provider KeepItSafe, among other companies.
MyFax Pricing and Services
- Toll free or local number
- Best Value: Send 100, receive 200 faxes/mo, $10/mo or $110/year
- Most Popular: Send 200, receive 200 faxes/mo, $20/mo
- Fax More: Send 400, receive 400 faxes/mo, $40/mo
- 30-day trial includes up to 200 inbound and 100 outbound faxes. Additional faxes during this trial period are $0.10 each. No contracts or termination fees
Lowest Price Plan
- US-based phone or email support 24/7
- Best Value, $9.17/mo for 100 inbound/200 outbound faxes with annual contract.
- 99.5% guaranteed uptime
- Subscribers include FedEx, Sprint, USA Today, Red Cross, Allstate, Century21
- 2009 TMCNet Internet Telephony Magazine Product of the Year
- 2010 Best Fax award from Lifehacker
- Included Extras/Exclusives
- Mobile app for iOS, Android
- Compatible with BlackBerry
- One year fax storage
- Real-time billing, usage, and fax history reports by user or department
- Integration with Finance and Accounting Software, including Safe MAS 90 and MAS 2000
- Integration with VoIP
- Supports 178 types of attachments, including .doc, .pdf, and many more.
- $100 buyback program for used fax boards
Editor's Bottom Line of MyFax
- MyFax offers 24/7 support and a 99.5% SLA-guaranteed uptime. They are made for a company that does business any time of day.