Click this Image to Circle us and join our hangout! Thursday 11am PST Western Time. April 25th 2013
Live #GetVoIP Hangout recording can be watched below!
Copy this code to embed the video on your site:
It shouldn't be this difficult. All we really want to do is talk to people. We want to start our computers, open the program, and make our calls over our internet connection. In some cases, we may just want to pick up the phone and make an old fashioned phone call that happens to use the internet to transmit our voices.
Either way, it would seem that choosing a VoIP provider is harder than it needs to be. The truth of the matter is that picking a product or service online can be more daunting than making a choice in a store.
Our discussion channel on #GetVoIP, is a live Q+A is a broadcast via Google Hangouts supported with a live Twitter chat.
Questions to follow a round of introductions: We will prepare some handouts for you to keep track of all the useful information on this subject - so check back, this post will be edited for downloadable material!
- Introduce yourself! #SMB #CEO #smallbusiness #techies
- What type of review would best help you with your VoIP service provider decisions?
- What can VoIP service providers do to help you find information?
- Misconceptions - the fun part, What's wrong with some traditional visualizations of VoIP?
Keep an eye on this blog page as details get added to see who’s joining in! We are looking forward to giving you all a spot here in the live broadcast – so make sure you jump in
#GetVoIP hangout will be hosted by @GetVoIPreviews.
Our team to welcome you and help you in the live chat are:
Reuben Yonaten - Editor in Chief from GetVoIP, your host and guide for the GetVoIP hangout
Michael Ventimiglia - Expert writer on the Communications and VoIP industry
Eric Archer Smith – Star guest VoIP Evangelist from 8x8, Inc.
@JulianaPayson – She'll be making sure you can join in the hangout, as well as moderating and prompting the questions. Bug her if you get stuck and she'll help you on board.
How to Find the #GetVoIP hangout
- Look for our Google Plus Page [or click here]: plus.google.com /
- Type ‘Get VoIP‘ into google plus search to find our brand profile page. On your mobile device you have to do this through ‘people‘ [not circles] profile search to view our page profile.
- Do a hard refresh [hold down shift + refresh] near broadcast start time to enable the Brand Page to refresh and and show you the invitation to ‘join hangout‘
Our Hangouts are LIVE and recorded. As such you will be prompted to give permission to be recorded upon joining the hangout. Since the hangout is recorded, it is not an open public forum. Attendance is by invitation only, which you will receive from Juliana once adding us on Google plus. Finally, do not worry if you don't make it on board, the hangout will be available to watch below. Further transcripts and handouts will be updated and credited.